duminică, 28 august 2011

Opportunity - I wish to sell a land in Romania ! Oportunitate - Vand teren in Romania !

I wish to sell a land with the surface of 170.000 sqm in the South-East side of Romania .
To sell this land at a good price I need your help, the specialized people. I’m addressing myself to the ones who spend day and night in front of the computer. I’m addressing myself to the ones who don’t have enough money, for everything they want.
 Yes, it is my land, I wish to sell it because the tenancy I receive is too small, and I am too far away from it to take care and use this land at its true value.
This land is more valuable than any simple agricultural field for the following reasons:
-          it almost has a rectangular shape
-          the orientation : the large sides are oriented from North to South and the small ones are oriented from East to West.
-          The South side and the East side are roads made out of asphalt.
-          The North side is bordered by the following: The Electric Energy Conversion Station from 110 KV – 0,4 KV; The Water Treatment Station ( tap water for limitrophe villages); Pomping Station for Tap Water and Residual Water, the residual water comes from the Danube and is destined for agricultural irrigations and in any circumstance where is needed.
-          At  500 metres there is the loading-unloading ramp for railroad transportation.
-          At 1000 metres there is the gas pipeline
-          The East side is bordered by the buldings of the former IAS IVANESTI, buldings which are in very good shape, containing warehouses and repairing workshops for harvesters or tractors.
-          The field is situated at 76 km away from Bucharest if you take the Bucuresti-Constanta National Road and at 89 km away from Bucharest if you take the Sun-Highway.
-          The land is between the towns of Dragos Voda and Dragalina.
-          The field is at 6 km from the highway exit towards Calarasi and Slobozia, at the crossroad called Drajna.
It is not in dispute and it doesn’t have any taxes unpaid.
I wish to sell this field at the price of 600.000 EURO
All of the notary costs will be paid by the buyer. From this amount of money, 50.000 EURO is the bonus for YOU, the one who finds the man or company who has this kind of money to pay for my land.
I know, it is hard work, if it was easier I wouldn’t have asked for your services and offered you a bonus in the first place.
YOU have to convince the customer that : a car is a Trabant and also is a BMW, but they have different prices, a runt is  a horse and also is the Arabian thoroughbred but they have as well different prices.
YOU have to convice the customer that the field is within an hour from Bucharest where the rent for covered unisothermic storages is between 10-24 EURO/ sqm / month.
YOU have to convince the customer that if he has the Electric Energy Conversion Station as a neighbour , he can build there a power-plant, he will have enough electric power and he will not have issues with the massive flow of electric energy passing that area.
YOU have to convince the customer that Baragan is a waterless area, a fountain is situated every 10 km and here there are 2 water sources ( a tap one and a residual one) which automatically has another price. Can you imagine how much water do you need for an animal farm ? One thing is to consume tap water and other thing is to consume residual water.
YOU have to convince the customer that in this area people burn straws, they don’t gather them. Imagine how many things can be done with those straws !
YOU have to convince the customer that nearby you have two towns :Dragos Voda si Dragalina, at 6 km and respectively 8 km from which he can gather workforce.
YOU have to convince the customer that in this area there are a lot of small owners and after he settles he can buy more land from them at a very small price. He only has to build a bridgehead. If he closes the deal with me, I can easily help him to enlarge his land.
YOU have to convince the customer that the land is more expensive because it has a lot of utilities and most of all OPPORTUNITIES.
YOU have to convince the customer that if it wasn’t for these utilities and opportunities, the land would have the same price as any other land in that area.
For your effort, for your work, for your power of persuasion I will pay you 50.000 euro.
YOU find the client and afterwards we will go at any notary office and we will close and collaboration contract, I will just sign, and after the sale you will receive 50.000 euro and I will have 550.000 euro.
I do not need to know the customer, you can appoint me at the notary office. If you wish to see the land you can get there very easily, I will guide you through phone or if you need a real person guide I have an uncle which can help you to get there.
I know it is a challenge. The ones who failed told me that the price is really high but the utilities and opportunities are big, and I believe the commission is really motivating.
I wish to encourage YOU and to tell you something which you may already know, but you might neglect this aspect: everybody knows how to sell some onion or a pound of tomatoes but imagine one of those persons trying to sell a Ferrari or a Porsche, or imagine one of those persons selling potatoes in the market trying to sell you and yacht. Over all, imagine you pay a Ferrari salesperson like one who sells onion or potatoes.
It’s hard, but not impossible. I give you this 50.000 euro commission because I am aware that this challenge will determine you to make some considerable efforts.
I DO NOT AGREE to raise the price. That’s all : 600.000 from which 550.000 for me and 50.000 for you.
I wish you good luck !
Engineer : Marian Maruntelu
     – tel :   0040-763-651-225 – for Romanian -  Marian Maruntelu


     -  tel :   0040-753-347-184 – for English    - Gabriel Bobocea
     -E-mail : maruntelu_marian@yahoo.com 
                   bobocea_mgabriel@yahoo.com
     - Details:   www.vandteren.com 


Niciun comentariu: